Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A few 5/2011 fav's

Okay, so here are just a few favorite pictures that I took from this year's Whiskeytown trip. I figured it was only about time that I share them all with you, since of course you have been waiting. ;) I got a lot of beautiful artistic shots, but will save those for facebook. Have to look there. These are more fun family ones, because, well, we are a fun family, and we like looking at ourselves. ;) Much love, and enjoy this small sampling!

(Had to have one shot of the lake.)



Who can forget--warming ourselves and singing camp songs around the...lantern light?


Did you know that in May, there are blossoming trees on the pier of the groupsites? Gorgeous! I thought I'd walked into a vision.


Karen thought she'd walked into a trap. :)





The girls showing Britta the castle the Jess built for her. So sweet!



Yes, they carried Wes to the bear-locker while he was still sleeping. Amazing what teenage boys can sleep through. :)



"I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine!" Drew and I are so good, we can do it at the same time.




:) I love us. I love Whiskeytown. I love us more. But I love Whiskeytown a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Tawna Love it! thanks for posting! I have a ton to post as well, thanks for the nudge! But after reading about how Whiskeytown may not be such a beautiful place in your post above, your picture of the lake in this post is quite the contradiction!! I really do believe our lake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen--agreed. I take it back. Our lake is the loveliest! :) I love it MUCHO. You too. :)

    ReplyDelete