Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just a few favorites

Oaky Family here is the challenge...We all have a gazillion pictures from whiskeytown...twice a year for the last 15-20 years and once for the other 20 plus...lets get them all uploaded along with any fun memories you have associated with any of the pictures...One post a week from everyone, pretty please?!
I didn't take many pics this year as I was more than a little out of it having had surgery the week before we left.  Tara got this one of Brynne at Brandy Creek one day.
I think I actually got this one of Garrett on one my few trips out of my tent that week.
 Same night, but I loved this typical moment of all the kids just hanging out having a good time together near the campfire.  This is exactly why these kids will have great memories of growing up together.
I think this one came from Debbie or Melissa's phones, but still a pretty rare shot of so many of the adults  out doing what do.

So, share away family... I know I can count on Tawna, but what about the rest of you? C'mon post away, I dare ya!

2 comments:

  1. Amen to Jen. I like it. Does everyone have access to or read this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to figure out how to post on here!

    ReplyDelete